Abbey Insurance Home Page Home Page Location Contact Us Get A Quote Auto Insurance Home Insurance Business Insurance Motorcycle InsuranceQuick Links

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of our frequently asked questions.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via the web, or come and visit us at a location near you.

Am I able to request a quote online?

Yes, you can request a quote online in about 5 minutes. Start a new quote now!

How do you file a claim?

To file a claim on your policy or against one of our insureds; please contact your companies Claims Department, click here for a list of companies. Please have all accident information available ready.

Is there a way to pay my insurance online?

Yes, you can make payments directly with your insurance company, click here for your company website.

What does my Liability insurance cover?

Liability coverage is the coverage the State of Georgia requires you to have in order to drive your car. If you are involved in an accident that is your fault and you hurt someone in the other car, your policy will pay up to $25,000 for one person's bodily injury. If you hurt more than one person in the other car, your policy will pay up to $50,000 for all the people you injure. Your policy will also pay up to $25,000 for damage you cause to the other car or any other property.

What is the coverage required by the State of Georgia?

The State of Georgia requires liability insurance in the amount of 25/50/25.

What is the coverage the lien holder requires if the vehicle is being financed?

The coverage that is required by the lien holder is Physical Damage. Physical Damage covers the vehicle from sand, hail, flood, vandalism and collision regardless of fault. The insured will pay the deductible then the policy will pay the rest of the damages.

What is full coverage?

Though the term "full coverage" is widely used there is no policy which provides "full coverage." Every policy has limits and deductibles in addition to exclusions. To assess your specific coverage needs please contact your local Abbey Insurance office.

What type of coverage will I need to have if my car gets stolen?

Comprehensive coverage (also known as Other-Than-Collision) would cover your vehicle against theft.

Quick Links
Links "I was able to buy car insurance online in less than 5 minutes!
I saved over $300 a year and never left my house. Thank you Abbey Insurance for making everything so easy."
BW, Atlanta, GA
Abbey Insurance
7050 Jimmy Carter Blvd., Ste 206-Q Norcross, GA 30092 Phone: (770) 514-7025

LinkedIn Home Page About Us Our Services Make A Payment Get A Quote Contact Us YouTube Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter